Website California Highway Patrol
Under the direct supervision of the Office Services Supervisor II, the Office Assistant position will perform a variety of complex, detailed, and sensitive duties. The incumbent is expected to perform with a high degree of initiative, independence, and accuracy in all of their assigned tasks. This assignment requires the physical ability to bend, kneel, and/or reach into file drawers to retrieve or file reports.
- The position(s) require(s) the ability to type at a minimum speed as designated on the Class Specifications (link available in the additional documentation section). You must obtain a valid typing certificate confirming your ability to meet the minimum typing speed, prior to being hired. Additional information regarding acceptable typing tests is available at the CalCareers.ca.gov website.
- The position(s) require(s) a Background Investigation be cleared prior to being hired.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; a good working knowledge of departmental computer programs.
- The desire/ability to thrive in a fast-paced law enforcement environment.
- Excellent attendance, punctuality and dependability, with a strong work ethic.
Company: California Highway Patrol
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A