Website California Highway Patrol
Evaluating proposals to modify the California Highway Patrol’s budget, preparing justifications for modifications to the budget, developing and maintaining schedules and reports to support the budget, calculating the fiscal impact of budgetary changes, analyzing spending trends and projecting future spending levels, evaluating requests for spending allocations, and assisting Divisions with managing their spending allocations.
- Under the direct supervision of an Area Sergeant, the Maintenance Worker performs janitorial, landscape and general maintenance related duties and acts as an assistant to the Automotive Technician on a limited basis. Responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness of all facility buildings (interior/exterior) and surrounding grounds. Specific duties include, but are not limited to: washing windows, sweeping/mopping/waxing floors, cleaning blinds, vacuuming/shampooing carpets and rugs, cleaning/dusting/polishing work stations, light fixtures (replace ballasts and light bulbs as required) and electronic equipment, emptying waste receptacles and shredder. Move furniture, storage boxes and supplies. Conducts daily cleaning of restrooms, kitchen/break rooms, including the stocking and replacement of all paper products and supplies. Responsible for maintaining inventory and ordering of all janitorial and maintenance supplies. Performs landscape maintenance, cleaning around exterior of buildings, including parking lots and walkways, keep area free of debris/trash. Responsible for weed control of entire facility grounds as well as sides of entrance/exit ramps and surrounding dirt areas.
- The position(s) require(s) Medical Clearance prior to being hired.
- The position(s) require(s) a Background Investigation be cleared prior to being hired.
- The position(s) require(s) a valid California Drivers License (CDL). You must answer the questions addressing your CDL on your application.
- Ensure you provide your CDL number, class, expiration date, and any endorsements and/or restrictions.
Company: California Highway Patrol
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stockton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A