Website Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau will accept applications for the Internship Program for interns in a variety of fields, which may include policy, administration, law, research, technology, finance, project management, and communications.
- This position is located in the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
- You will serve as a Recent Graduate servicing in a development position receiving on-the-job training in technical aspects of CFPB’s work.
- You may be assigned to various organizations within CFPB and will perform assignments under the close supervision of a higher level analyst.
- Must be enrolled, or accepted for enrollment as a degree-seeking student.
- You must apply on-line via the CFPB website.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Relevant experience and/or education (as noted on the CFPB website).
- Suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background investigation.
- You may be required to serve a trial period.
Qualification & Experience:
- Recent Graduates serve a trial period for the duration of their excepted service appointment.
- Recent Graduates will be required to sign a Pathways Recent Graduate Participant Agreement.
- Applicants must provide documentation of completion within the previous 2 years of a qualifying associates, bachelors, masters, professional, doctorate, degree or certificate from a qualifying educational institution.
- Qualifications specific to the series and grade can be found on the .
- Current Students may apply up to 9 months prior to their graduation date.
- Must meet the eligibility requirements for the Recent Graduate Program.
- Recent Graduates will enter a formal training program with a mentor and execute an Individual Development Plan outlining training requirements and program expectations.
- Recent Graduates must receive at least 40 hours of formal training directly linked to their employment field.
Company: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Government Administration
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A