Website CenterPoint Energy
As the Senior Developer, Applications, you will be primarily responsible for design, development, maintenance, and enhancement of IT applications in Oracle Fusion platform. Interfaces with clients at all organizational levels and takes business requirements and delivers technical work to yield productive products for end-users.
- Performs planning, design, development, testing, migration to production, and the maintenance of applications using Oracle and third-party tools.
- Experience writing complex queries, using advanced PL/SQL concepts and performance tuning. Assist in defect triage, impact analysis, resolution planning and implementation
- Analyzing and converting business requirements to technical requirements, followed by designing and implementing the solutions
- Experience in reviewing the Oracle ADDM and AWR reports and recommending query optimization based on the analysis
- Leverage Oracle 12C features to their fullest on a large-scale multi-terabyte system
- Assist Decision Support team members including DBAs, database developers, requirements analysts, and others, in understanding data and meeting user requirements
- Participate in project work groups with Subject Matter Experts and stakeholders to understand data specific needs
- Participate in performance tuning activities
- Provide production deployment and production support as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience of Oracle Fusion SOA, OSB and Java language, PL/SQL programming using Oracle Database, TOAD/SQL Developer, Operating systems such as Linux and Windows and ability to participate in multiple projects at the same time.
Company: CenterPoint Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A