Website U.S. Census Bureau
The U.S. Census Bureau serves as the nation’s leading provider of quality data about its people and economy. We are guided on this mission by scientific objectivity, strong capable workforce, devotion to research-based innovation, and abiding commitment. We offer competitive salaries, flexible hours/work arrangements, developmental opportunities, a variety of benefits/health insurance plans, and incentives.
- Analyze and monitor progress, performance and cost data of a recruitment program to ensure recruitment operations are within specified time limits and budget constraints.
- Conduct or participate in group recruiting sessions.
- Develop, organize, manage and implement the recruitment program, activities and function of the Schedule A employees of the Regional Office.
- Develop a strategic plan for recruitment programs, operations, and goals for the Regional Office.
- Time-in-grade requirements must be met by the announcement closing date.
- Registered for Selective Service, if applicable. (www.sss.gov)
- U.S. citizen.
- You may be required to complete a financial disclosure (OGE-450).
- Suitable for Federal employment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience for this position includes developing and implementing a recruitment plan to meet staffing requirements; identifying recruitment sources to generate a diverse pool of applicants; developing recruitment material; developing, preparing, monitoring, and maintaining recruitment program files and reports; and implementing cost-effective procedures.
Company: U.S. Census Bureau
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A