Website U.S. Census Bureau
The U.S. Census Bureau serves as the nation’s leading provider of quality data about its people and economy. We are guided on this mission by scientific objectivity, strong capable workforce, devotion to research-based innovation, and abiding commitment. We offer competitive salaries, flexible hours/work arrangements, developmental opportunities, a variety of benefits/health insurance plans, and incentives.
- Oversees coordination of the operational & production support for survey processing systems
- Serves as branch chief and lead for IT projects involving technical federal staff and contractor resources
- Oversees design, development, and deployment activities for large scale standard survey processing system
- U.S. citizen.
- Registered for Selective Service, if applicable. (www.sss.gov)
- Time-in-grade requirements must be met by the announcement closing date.
- Suitable for Federal employment.
- You may be required to complete a financial disclosure (OGE-450).
Company: U.S. Census Bureau
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Superior, WI, US
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A