Website US Army Corps of Engineers
This is a Security Officer, GS-0809-12 position with the USACE Tulsa District, Executive Security and Law Enforcement Office. This position is located in Tulsa, OK.
- Execute contractor payments, construction contract modifications, and construction contract claims on assigned contracts.
- Prepare determinations and findings memorandums in response to contractor’s request for equitable adjustments and claims.
- Analyze proposed contract changes and prepares contract modifications.
- Prepare cost estimates and serves as principle negotiator on required modifications.
- The incumbent of this position will serve as a senior construction claims architect/engineer responsible for construction contract administration support.
- Visit construction sites to consult with field offices in the area of claims/dispute/mitigation/resolution.
- Perform project engineer functions reviewing and approving contractor shop drawings.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid State driver license.
- Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
- IAW AR 690-950 Professional Engineering (PE) registration is required.
- The employee must file the required OGE-450 financial disclosure statement upon appointment and annually thereafter.
- This position requires the employee to occasionally travel away from the normal duty station up to 25% of the time.
- This position requires Acquisition Contracting Level II certification or the ability to obtain it within 2 years of appointment.
Company: US Army Corps of Engineers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Tulsa, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A