Website US Army Corps of Engineers
Serves as a senior level Project Engineer and Administrative Contracting Officer (ACO) responsible for Construction Contract Administration, performing a full range of office engineering activities, as well as some field activities, associated with construction operations with authorities prescribed by the Contracting Officer.
- Conducts and/or participates in meetings and conferences related to project activities.
- Monitors the full range of construction operations at the District?s Field Offices.
- Serves as a senior level Project Engineer and Administrative Contracting Officer (ACO) responsible for Construction Contract Administration.
- NATIONAL AGENCY CHECK WITH WRITTEN INQUIRIES (NACI) – Appointment to this position is subject to a background investigation to determine your suitability for Federal employment.
- If selected, the agency will provide information regarding what documentation is needed and how to request any legally required exceptions from this requirement.
- Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
- DRIVER’S LICENSE – The duties of this position require the incumbent to possess or obtain and maintain a valid state Driver’s License in one of the 50 U.S. states or possessions to operate vehicles.
- Temporary Duty (TDY) or business travel requirement of 25% of the time.
- Pursuant to EO 14043, all Federal employees, regardless of duty location or work arrangement, must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before entrance on duty, subject to exceptions as required by law.
- The GS-13 requires possession of the Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Contracting Level II certification; GS-12 requires certification within 24 months from date of appointment.
- Proof of vaccination will be required. To ensure compliance with this mandate, review the vaccination requirements, to include timelines for receiving required doses, at the following: https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/faq/vaccinations/
- The GS-13 must obtain a Contracting Contracting Officer Representative training certificate within 6 months from date of appointment.
- FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE – This position requires pre-employment financial disclosure and annually thereafter in accordance with DOD Directive 5500-7-R.
Company: US Army Corps of Engineers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Norfolk, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A