Website US Army Corps of Engineers
The incumbent will represent the U.S. Government as an Assistant United States Attorney (AUSA) in a wide range of unique and complex criminal cases, in a District that extends over 300 miles from Key West to Vero Beach. The Southern District of Florida carries one of the busiest criminal trial dockets in the nation. Responsibilities will increase and assignments will become more complex as your training and experience progress.
- The U.S. Department of Justice is an Equal Opportunity/Reasonable Accommodation Employer.
- Except where otherwise provided by law, there will be no discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex – including gender identity, sexual orientation, or pregnancy status – or because of age (over 40), physical or mental disability, protected genetic information, parental status, marital status, political affiliation, or any other non-merit based factor.
- The Department of Justice welcomes and encourages applications from persons with physical and mental disabilities.
- The Department is firmly committed to satisfying its affirmative obligations under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to ensure that persons with disabilities have every opportunity to be hired and advanced on the basis of merit within the Department of Justice.
- This agency provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate.
- If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the agency.
- Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Company: US Army Corps of Engineers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A