Website US Army Corps of Engineers
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers delivers vital engineering solutions, in collaboration with our partners, to secure our Nation, energize our economy, and reduce disaster risk.
- This position is for a volunteer camp host at our Downstream Campground.
- The Downstream Campground is located below the Fort Peck Dam, approximately one mile from the town of Fort Peck, Montana.
- This campground is operated and maintained by the Corps of Engineers.
- We would provide a full hookup campsite. In return you would be volunteering an average of 30 hours a week over the course of the summer.
- USACE would work to schedule days off in blocks together to better accommodate the host’s adventures.
Company: US Army Corps of Engineers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A